Doctor insights on:
Enlarge My Penis
No,but see urologist: Occasional adult males with micropenis may require help for both psychological and functional reasons if the phallus is too small to allow vaginal penetration. Hopefully, micropenis, if present in babies or young boys, is recognized and treated by an endocrinologist or pediatric urologist well before puberty. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Penis size: Your size is your size after puberty. There is no good way to increase penis size, despite the television and magazine ads. One of the few exceptions is if you are overweight, you lose about 1" for each 10-20 pounds of extra weight you carry around, so weight loss can be helpful. Satisfying your partner is about much more than penis length. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No. Not really...: No. After striding into adulthood, body matures and has no possibility to add more number of cells to build up the size of an organ; that is how genetic code guides biological being to grow & live on. So, no magic means to enlarge penis after maturity. Beware: Don't let political correctness & commercialism misguide and control us so we can be real happy with what we possess to live on. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i enlarge my penis?
- How do i enlarge my penis?
- How to enlarge my penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why my penis head is so dry?
- Can pills enlarge my breast?
- How do i make my penis curve upward slightly?
- Why is white discharge coming out of my penis?
- Talk to a urologist online for free