Doctor insights on:
Enjoy Body Pillow Will Neck Pain Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Nope.: The usual signs of pregnancy would be a missed period, nausea, bloating and perhaps breast and uterine cervix changes. There're many things that can cause painful or large lymph nodes and/or neck pain, if that's what's happening to you, see your doctor. If you're worried about pregnancy, a urine pregnancy test is almost 100% accurate if your period is late. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Back pains neck pain , 3 negative pregnancy test ? Unprocted sex the days 6,7,9,10,11 period came down the 25th of jan left the 29th ,
I have been experiencing nausea and neck pain for about a week. Now smells trigger it and i have been getting heartburn. Early sign of pregnancy?
5 weeks pregnant and have read about ectopic pregnancy. My 1st app is not until 8 weeks. Is neck pain a sign? no other symptoms but mild cramping.
Try them out: No one size fits all.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Orthopedic pillow for neck pain
- Pillow for neck and shoulder pain
- Cervical pillow for neck pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best pillow for neck pain side sleeper
- How to use body pillow during pregnancy?
- How to use a body pillow during pregnancy?
- Will pillow head neck cancer
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free