Doctor insights on:
Energy Drinks Cause Heart Palpitation
Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also ...Read more
Palpitation: Acute but not likely chronic palps unless you continue to consume them. ...Read more
For the last 2 months I've been having heart palpitations. I do drink a 5 hour energy shot each day, and drink a lot of soda. I am very worried about it?
My heart speeds and slows I have had an energy drink and I am almost 13 i have had one then 2 days later I drank another but only a tiny bit?
How fast?: If your hr is >120, go the er now. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do energy drinks cause permanent heart palpitation?
- Energy drinks cause heart problems
- Energy drinks causing heart problems in teens
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Drinking energy drinks with heart murmur
- Heart palpitations after drinking wine
- Heart palpitations after drinking alcohol
- Can energy drinks cause plaque build up in the heart?
- Talk to a cardiologist online