Doctor insights on:
Energy Drinks Cause Heart Palpitation
Palpitation is also known as Pounding heartbeat. Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also ...Read more
Palpitation: Acute but not likely chronic palps unless you continue to consume them. ...Read more
For the last 2 months I've been having heart palpitations. I do drink a 5 hour energy shot each day, and drink a lot of soda. I am very worried about it?
Panic attack? Or heart arrythmia? Hey, i was working in a hot factory a few months ago when my heart starting beating fast and i panicked and called the er.. They said that i was fine.. Then i drank a big energy drink, heart starting pounding, chest pain.
Panic/anxiety: From the question you certainly had an episode of anxiousness or a panic attack. Common with such episodes is heart palpitations, and in the middle of feeling this way it may be misconstrued as an arrhythmia. The hot ambient temperature probably did not cause this, but it certainly can exacerbate the situation. Drinking a big slug of caffeine is not a good way to help just after an episode. See md. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My heart speeds and slows I have had an energy drink and I am almost 13 i have had one then 2 days later I drank another but only a tiny bit?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do energy drinks cause permanent heart palpitation?
- Can energy drinks cause heart problems?
- Energy drinks causing heart problems in teens
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can energy drinks cause plaque build up in the heart?
- Energy drinks cause heart problems
- Can energy drinks cause acne?
- Does the flu cause heart palpitations?
- Talk to a cardiologist online