Doctor insights on:
An abnormal condition where some endometrial tissue, which is lining tissue of the uterus, is located outside the uterus itself. Painful condition which is usually located within the pelvis ; most commonly invlves the ovaries.
Endometriosis: An abnormal condition where some endometrial tissue, which is lining tissue of the uterus, is located outside the uterus itself. Painful condition which is usually located within the pelvis ; most commonly invlves the ovaries. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
Pelvic pains: Endometriosis is a condition where normal uterine lining is out side the uterus reacting to menstrual cycles, causing pelvic pains, painful menstruation, painful sex, abdominal pain and distensions due to adhesion, need to see gyn doctor., . ...Read more
Yes: At times endometriosis is a very subtle disease. The endometriotic implants can vary in size and color. The colors can be clear, red, blue, brown, or black. They can appear under other organs and can usually be found by experience dlaparoscopic surgeons. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Surgery: A biopsy of endometriosis is the only way to confirm a diagnosis. Almost always that requires a surgery. Based on symptoms there may be a very high suspicion and ultrasound may suggest an endometrioma (endometriosis cyst) but only surgery is diagnostic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Endometriosis with shooting pain from belly button to vagina
- Why is endometriosis pain worse during the night?
- Do you ovulate with endometriosis?
- How common is endometriosis after c sections?
- Can endometriosis cause mood swings?
- Can endometriosis spread throughout the body?
- Symptoms of endometriosis in the brain
- Does endometriosis smell?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free