Doctor insights on:
Endometrial Polyp Surgery
Unable to conceive. Ultrasound-possible small endometrial polyp to c/c.Hsg -right tube shows terminal hydrosalpinx, left localised spill. Please advise?
Significant problems: A polyp can be easily remove - decreases fertility rates and increases miscarriage rate. The xray shows severe tubal problems. May require ivf to get pregnant and eve surgery prikor to ivf. Would make sure you see a fertility specialist. Without ivf you have a relatively low pregnancy rate and higher ectopic pregnancy rate. ...Read more
Growth in Uterus: Endometrial polyps are most often benign, growths inside a woman's uterus. They often don't cause any problems. If one was found because you were getting an ultrasound due to problems with vaginal bleeding then you might benefit from treatment. On the other hand, if one was found incidentally, and you are not having problems with your menstrual periods, they often don't need treatment. ...Read more
Post procedure bleed: About a week.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Endometrial polyp removal surgery
- Vocal cord polyp surgery recovery time
- Is surgery needed for gallbladder polyps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fundal endometrial polyp
- Can you get endometrial polyps while on the pill?
- Sessile endometrial polyp
- What is the real cause of endometrial polyps?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free