Doctor insights on:
Ingredient:: The ingredients in enalapril: enalapril.Get a more detailed answer ›
Within: Hours...Low BP would be most common symptom. Why? Go to er immediately if a concern. ...Read more
I use enalapril drug for one week, my bloodpressure now is normal, is it okey for me to stop taking the drug?
No: If you were prescribed enalapril, you likely have the diagnosis of hypertension, and that is treatable (but not curable) by medication. Some patients do manage to get their bps under control by exercising, losing weight, quitting smoking and modifying diet (esp. Salt reduction). But you should remain on the medication until you and your doctor are sure these lifestyle changes are sufficient. ...Read more
I was taking 25mg of athenolol for 6 years and BP was under control. I recently changed to 2.5mg of enalapril. Bp was high.Two dosages same effect?
Safe: There's no interaction with that combination.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Learning disabilities adults
- Alternative treatments for codeine use
- Worst pills best pills
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does viral infection cause fever?
- Thrombosis causes
- Calories chicken fried steak
- Hepatitis c holistic treatment
- Talk to a cardiologist online