Doctor insights on:
Can you take alcohol when using enalapril 5mg? Should i skip a dose when i know i'm going to drink that day (i drink very seldom).
Ingredient:: The ingredients in enalapril: enalapril.Get a more detailed answer ›
Safe: There's no interaction with that combination.Get a more detailed answer ›
I was taking 25mg of athenolol for 6 years and BP was under control. I recently changed to 2.5mg of enalapril. Bp was high.Two dosages same effect?
Is my time to take my next dose of enalapril 10mg for today.My pressure is 115/75 what to do?I take it or leave it?
I use enalapril drug for one week, my bloodpressure now is normal, is it okey for me to stop taking the drug?
No: If you were prescribed enalapril, you likely have the diagnosis of hypertension, and that is treatable (but not curable) by medication. Some patients do manage to get their bps under control by exercising, losing weight, quitting smoking and modifying diet (esp. Salt reduction). But you should remain on the medication until you and your doctor are sure these lifestyle changes are sufficient. ...Read more
Within: Hours...Low BP would be most common symptom. Why? Go to er immediately if a concern. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ddavp ok with alcohol
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking penicillin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking clindamycin?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- How long after taking antibiotics can one drink alcohol?
- Talk to a cardiologist online