Doctor insights on:
Embarrassing Vaginal Odor How Far Can It Travel
This is slightly personal? What kind of travel supplies should I have for vaginal odor. Douche, wipes, wash?
Depends upon cause: Vaginal odor can have many causes. Before you leave, check with your doctor to make sure you don't have an infection causing the odor. If this is a common problem for you and not due to an infection bring along moist towlettes or travel bar of mild soap and wash cloth in a plastic bag so that you can wash up freuqently. Douches can actually make the problem worse. Avoid perfumed products too. ...Read more
I'm having a sweet smelling but very uncomfortable and embarrassing vaginal odor. What is a home remedy for this? My OBGYN says it's nothing serious.
Vaginal: Without knowing the cause of the problem, there is no effective treatment for it. If you are not satisfied with the answers from your OBGYN, seek 2nd opinion. ...Read more
It will be messy: Baking powder contains baking soda and cream of tartar, which is a very fine powder. So it will make a kind of goo that might help a little but also might make things worse. Better to find the cause of the odor (very often it is a buildup of the wrong kind of bacteria or yeast in the vagina), especially if there is a discharge, and to treat the cause specifically. Get it checked at any clinic. ...Read more
Treat the cause: Bacterial vaginosis is a common cause of vaginal odor and is readily treatable with antibiotics. Probiotics can also help to restore your normal vaginal flora and ph. See your doc for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal birth with 2nd degree tear how soon will it heal so i can have sex
- How can i cure vaginal odor?
- Embarrassed by cast how can i go to prom with it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can you have chlamydia before it causes pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Does anyone know how vaginal friction burns can happen?
- How soon is it safe to masturbate after a vaginal hysterectomy?
- My period is late how can i make it come
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free