Top Doctor insights on: Eltenton

Share
1

1
I took a shower, touched the light switch&I think I got a tiny electric shock. If I did get shocked, how long is the elect. On me? Is it worse b/c I'm wet

I took a shower, touched the light switch&I think I got a tiny electric shock. If I did get shocked, how long is the elect. On me? Is it worse b/c I'm wet

Almost warp speed...: Electricity travels at the speed of light. It's gone before you know it. The reason not to touch electrical items when one is wet is because electricity can travel through liquid and kill a person. (It can also kill a dry person.) ...Read more

Find us on Facebook