Doctor insights on:
Trisomy 13: Cleft lip or palate clenched hands close-set eyes eyes may actually fuse together into one decreased muscle tone extra fingers or toes hernias: umbilical hernia, inguinal hernia hole, split, or cleft in the iris low-set earsmental retardation, seizures single palmar crease skeletal abnormalities small eyes small head small lower jaw undescended testicle. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Rest: Need to stay off of the foot or use padding to keep pressure of the bone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eliminate scars caused scabies
- Exercises to eliminate the limp after hip replacement
- Does castor oil help eliminate coughs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Taping for sesamoiditis
- How to get rid of stomach apron and eliminate abdominal fat naturally?
- How to eliminate back pain from walking on concrete floors?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free