Doctor insights on:
Antiparastitic: And good higineantiparasitic medications such as Metronidazole and iodoquinol, are commonly used to treat dysentery caused by amoebiasis. Antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, levofloxacin, or Azithromycin are used to treat the organisms causing bacillary dysentery. People with prolonged diarrhea should consult with their doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eliminate scars caused scabies
- Exercises to eliminate the limp after hip replacement
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the ways to eliminate the longtime scars caused by scabies?
- Amoebic dysentery
- How to get rid of stomach apron and eliminate abdominal fat naturally?
- Bacterial dysentery
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free