Doctor insights on:
Elevated Troponin Related Thyroid Infertility Problems
Troponin is an enzyme found in heart muscle, which is involved in the muscle fiber's ability to contract. It is extremely specific to heart muscle, and hence if levels are elevated in the blood, it points very confidently toward heart muscle damage as a cause of patient's symptoms. In fact, it is the test that is used to definitively ...Read more
Thyroid disease: Hypo- or hyper-thyroidism can affect pregnancies and lower your chance of conceiving. When you do get pregnant, both can have an effect on the fetus during development and after delivery. Therefore, it's best to see your doctor to make sure your thyroid hormones are in the normal range before getting pregnant. If you are pregnant, you should let your doctor know as well. ...Read more
Could thyroid disease be linked to infertility? I have been reading a lot about thyroid disease symptoms and think i may have a thyroid problem. I have never had insurance and don't go to doctors offices unless im almost dying. I have a lot of unexplained
Absolutely: If you are clinically hypothyroid or clinically hyperthyroid, it can cause infertility. Sometimes, with this thyroid disease you can get pregnant but it will increase the risk of miscarriage and in cases of hypothyroidism, it can adverse effects on the fetus. If you have thyroid disease you should consult with your doctor before attempting pregnancy. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Maybe: But not likely. Need more info to answer? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are elevated troponin levels related to thyroid or infertility problems?
- Are my heavy period and low thyroid problems related?
- Thyroid problems related to low lymphocyte count
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dry throat and mouth caused by thyroid problems
- Thyroid problem and strong urine smell
- Best protein shakes for people with thyroid problems
- Are chia seeds good for thyroid problems?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free