Doctor insights on:
Elevated Calcium Blood Good Indication Gallstones
My blood work showed elevated pancreatic enzyme levels. I don't feel bad enough for gallstone/pancreatitis, what could it be? Ultrasound is scheduled!
If blood work, neurology report were normal, and doctor did an examination, he suspects no brain tumor, no CT scan, am I most likey safe? Optic nerve looks good, just have gallstones that cause nausea
Will a CT scan show gallstones/ other gall bladder problems as well as stomach ulcers? What about a urine and blood test?
I had a uultrasound done and blood test they found a 9mm gallstone im worried if something was wrose he would tell he would tell me right?
Yes: Your doctor would not have any reason to withhold information from you, about your health. ...Read more
Get an ultrasound: Unless there is an obstuction of your bile ducts, blood tests will not demonstrate whether or not you have gallstones. An ultrasound of the gallbladder should show gallstones. Often, a test called a hida scan is also done to watch how the galbladder empties. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Blood test shows falsely elevated calcium levels
- Elevated blood calcium
- Slightly elevated calcium levels in blood
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hypercalcemia elevated blood calcium levels
- Elevated calcium blood levels
- Causes of elevated calcium levels in blood
- Slightly elevated calcium in blood
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free