Doctor insights on:
Hurt my medial side of elbow against door. Cant flex my arm shooting severe pain, little finger is ok no parasthesias or numbness. Have i hurt ulnar?
Medial Epicondylitis: or "Golfer's Elbow" can be due to blunt trauma! This usually does not affect the ulnar nerve itself (its actually medial to the nerve) A CORTISONE INJECTION may be indicated! Ask your PCP (Primary Care Provider for a referral to an Orthopedist! Hope this helps! Dr Z ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am diagnosed with pannic attacks, permanent pinky finger paresthesia, woke up at 2am with whole left side of body numb and tingling. Should I do ct?
Two possibilities: Paresthesia can result from trauma to the nerves serving the affected area. If there is something putting pressure on the nerve, sometimes removal of the offending object can relieve the paresthesia. Other times, the cause of the paresthesia may not be evident and may be the result of just disturbing the nerve (eg. Nearby extraction). In such cases, the passage of time will usually relieve the it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Clusters of small red itchy bumps on elbows area
- Pain in left arm between elbow and shoulder
- I have an itchy rash on the inside of my elbow where it bends
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lump on forearm near elbow
- I fell backwards hit my elbow and arm now it hurts to move it around
- Pimple like bumps on elbow
- Chipped elbow bone symptoms
- Talk to a neurologist online