Doctor insights on:
Bypass tubes: The cost may be an issue by any method, tube reversal a potential choice but is not always successful. A fertility center can harvest some of your eggs and fertilize them with dads sperm. The resulting combo can be placed in your womb at the appropriate time after your body has been prepared to receive the embryos'. ...Read more
Is thir a condition that you don't get hungry and forget to eat i was on a nd tube for a wile now i forget to eat cuz i don't get hungry?
See GI doctor: Hunger is complex. Signals to the brain come from the digestive tract that are triggered by digestive system sensitivity to mechanical stretching and chemical changes. If you had a tube for sometime, pathways did not need to function so feedback to your brain signaling hunger was disrupted. Talk with your GI specialist. Until then, schedule meals/snacks using a watch or cell phone alarm. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fallopian tubes: As you had a tubal ligation performed, there is nothing that you can do at home to reverse that. This is a question for your obstetrician and an infertility specialist. If you wish to become pregnant again in order to avoid ectopic pregnancy IVF may be required. Talk with your Obstetrician and see what they recommend, and if you need a referral. ...Read more
Yes: Fairly high success rate.Get a more detailed answer ›
Nasogastric tube: A nasogastric tube is used to evacuate stomach contents. It is commonly used in surgery when the stomach contents need to be removed, or when the GI tract cannot move things through on it own (as with bowel obstruction). An ng tube can also be used in the emergency room to administer medications or remove poisons or overdoses. They go through the nose to prevent the gag reflex, and can stay there. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to soothe residual throat pain from breathing tube after surgery?
- What could cause a pinging sound in my head that feels like an elastic band?
- Difference between ivf and test tube baby
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blocked eustachian tube won t unblock
- Pain after fallopian tube removal
- It is like an elastic band pinging in my head
- Dilated fallopian tube causes
- Fallopian tube removal side effects