Doctor insights on:
Often yes: Women with normal cycles ovulate every month without trigger. Women using Clomid about 80% will ovulate without trigger. Women using injectable fertility drugs and doing ivf almost never will ovulate without trigger. The trigger is used mainly to pinpoint the correct timing in many women. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Up to 24 hours: From ivf experience, the egg loses its ability to fertilize 1 day after it is collected from the ovary. In a natural cycle, the woman is fertile for 1 day after she ovulates. To maximize conception, intercourse should occur for 3 consecutive days after the LH surge. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
None really: Ovarian hyperstimulation is not an otc treatment. Oh has risks and must be monitored by a professional. Further, you may need other help and oh may not be successful alone. See a fertility specialist and get counseling and advise to proceed safely. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
About a day: Women don't know exactly when they ovulate, so it's always an estimate. After ovulation, her egg will be fertile for about a day. That means she is truly fertile during just one of those days in her "fertile period". She should have sex throughout her "fertile period" so live sperm will just be hanging around waiting for the egg to pop out, at which time she will truly be fertile, for about a day. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does an egg live after ovulation?
- During ovulation if your egg is fertilized does ovulation stop
- Average size of an egg before ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have egg white cervical mucus after ovulation?
- Does egg white cervical mucus mean ovulation?
- Does egg white discharge mean ovulation?
- Egg white discharge after ovulation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free