Doctor insights on:
Up to 24 hours: From ivf experience, the egg loses its ability to fertilize 1 day after it is collected from the ovary. In a natural cycle, the woman is fertile for 1 day after she ovulates. To maximize conception, intercourse should occur for 3 consecutive days after the LH surge. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
None really: Ovarian hyperstimulation is not an otc treatment. Oh has risks and must be monitored by a professional. Further, you may need other help and oh may not be successful alone. See a fertility specialist and get counseling and advise to proceed safely. ...Read more
Yes: That is how women have twins that are fraternal twins. ...Read more
Does immature egg leads to ovulation? had vaginal scan on day 3,9,12 i had 5# follicles 4mm each on day 3 but my follicle remains the same on 9,12?
FSH stims follicles: As the name implies, fsh, follicle stimulating hormone, stimulates the growth of follicles in the ovary that contain eggs. Suppressing fsh can cause a woman not to produce an egg. This can occur with stress, weight loss, intense prolonged exercise, dieting, travel, birth control pills, and medications like leuprolide or ganirelix. ...Read more
How long does an egg last after ovulation and is pregnancy still possible one day past ovularion?
Possible: Nobody really knows how long the egg lasts after ovulation but some experts in the field believe that it lasts for ~ 24 hours. I have seen people get pregnant by having intercourse within 24 hours of ovulation, so it is possible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does an egg live after ovulation?
- During ovulation if your egg is fertilized does ovulation stop
- Average size of an egg before ovulation
- Can you have egg white mucus and not ovulate?
- Can you have egg white cervical mucus after ovulation?
- Does egg white cervical mucus mean ovulation?
- Does egg white discharge mean ovulation?
- Egg white discharge after ovulation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free