Doctor insights on:
Often yes: Women with normal cycles ovulate every month without trigger. Women using Clomid about 80% will ovulate without trigger. Women using injectable fertility drugs and doing ivf almost never will ovulate without trigger. The trigger is used mainly to pinpoint the correct timing in many women. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Up to 24 hours: From ivf experience, the egg loses its ability to fertilize 1 day after it is collected from the ovary. In a natural cycle, the woman is fertile for 1 day after she ovulates. To maximize conception, intercourse should occur for 3 consecutive days after the LH surge. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
None really: Ovarian hyperstimulation is not an otc treatment. Oh has risks and must be monitored by a professional. Further, you may need other help and oh may not be successful alone. See a fertility specialist and get counseling and advise to proceed safely. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have been told I have immature follicles, I would like to know if this means I will never produce a viable egg for ovulation.
Not necessarily: Immature follicles are present in the ovary at the beginning of each cycle and respond to hormonal stimulation as part of the "maturation" process to produce an egg. If you are NOT having menstrual cycles or worse, never had a menstrual cycle at the expected time of puberty, then that is a much more serious problem necessitating GYN MD evaluation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does an egg live after ovulation?
- During ovulation if your egg is fertilized does ovulation stop
- Average size of an egg before ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have egg white cervical mucus after ovulation?
- Does egg white cervical mucus mean ovulation?
- Does egg white discharge mean ovulation?
- Egg white discharge after ovulation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free