Doctor insights on:
Egg Fertilization Using Frozen Sperm
Freezing is to mean turning liquid into solid form by lowering the temperature. Water begins to freeze at 32 degree f or 0 degree celsius. Freezing reduces the movement of the substance/object--solid. Also commonly used in daily communication--police says to a perpetraitor "freeze" and hopefully the bad boy/girl stays solid/still (just for fun :-)). Have ...Read more
Here are some...: Abnormal sperms denote those sperms with odd shape or poor motility, which tend to less possibly penetrate the timely waiting egg. Nonetheless, if luckily and successfully penetrating to get into the egg takes place, fertilization (union) occurs to form zygote which in turn undergo cell division to form embryo, which will embed onto uterine mucosa (endometrium) where it eventually develops fetus ...Read more
Here are some...: Fertilization takes place only the egg & one lucky sperm meet at right time & place, and under right environment; specifically speaking, ovulated egg sucks into Fallopian tube in waiting mode, and sperms-rich semen ejaculate in the depth of vagina, from where the sperms released from liquefied semen start to move and swim "upstream" into cervix, through uterine cavity, and into F-tube to fertilize ...Read more
No signs: A woman does not have ay signs of exactly when her egg is fertilized by a sperm, until she is pregnant. Ovulation (when the egg releases) normally happens 2 wks from the start of her last period, and the sperm must fertilize the egg within a few hours of that time. Sperm can survive for several days, so sperm present before ovulation may well lead to a pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chance of sperm to fertilize egg
- Sperm fertilizing egg acrosomal reaction
- Why can only one sperm fertilize an egg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a sperm to fertilize the egg?
- Can sperm nine days old fertilize an egg?
- How long does it take sperm to fertilize an egg?
- Does a woman feel when sperm is fertilizing the egg?
- Talk to a urologist online for free