Doctor insights on:
Effects Of Gin Soaked Raisins
Raisin bran used to make me poop every morning, but ive built up a tolerance.. How do i get those same great effects back? Im now irregular :(
Fiber v constipation: One of basic tenets of bowel function is consuming enough fluids & fiber plus getting enough exercise. Bran is a great source of fiber but it's only one source. Consider aiming for 25-35g/d plus water. If more fiber, fluids & exercise aren't enough, go see your FamilyDoc for evaluation. Irritable bowel syndrome is more common than inflammatory bowel disease. Consider checking thyroid function. ...Read more
Can you tell me if i eat raisins at the same time every day will my body build up an immunity to them?
Maybe: It depends on the quantity... What will make you gain weight, though, will be staying awake at night. ...Read more
I accidentally ate 3 chocolate covered raisins and my colonoscopy is tomorrow, about 19 hours away. Should I be concerned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Psoriatic arthritis treatment gin soaked raisins
- What are side effects of gin?
- Arthritis treatment gin soaked raisins
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are effects of pentasa?
- After effects of yag laser
- After effects of tranquliser
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free