Doctor insights on:
Effect Of Iron Deficiency
I've iron deficiency.I take ferose-f (100 mg iron+ 350mcg folic acid) is drinking tea or coffer after taking this medicine nullifies its effect.
Iron deficiency anem: Anemia makes you tired and pale. Some get lightheaded, or have chest pain or shortness of breath. Iron deficiency can cause "pica" (craving something above and beyond needing it for food). The most common symptom is munching ice. Other people crave starch, chalk, dirt, or other unusual substances. It's important that iron-deficient people see an md so dangerous things like GI cancer are ruled out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Thanks for giving me: The opportunity to research this. "the who has estimated that iron deficiency causes the loss of 48, 225 disability-adjusted life-years (dalys) worldwide." per: iron deficiency: under-recognised cause of disability and death with a higher impact than lung cancer in the who global burden of disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effect of iron deficiency
- Why do victims of iron deficiency anemia crave and chew ice so much?
- What effect does iron deficiency have on sedimentation rate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What effect does iron deficiency have on esr?
- Causes of iron deficiency anemia in men
- Effect of iron on human health
- Causes of an iron deficiency in a 1-year-old
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free