Doctor insights on:
Effect Of Colposcope On Menstrual Cycle
Unusual: Any stress on the body, such as surgery, can prolong or alter the next menses. It would be unusual for a colposcopy to cause this. However, if a biopsy was performed, the biopsy site can bleed lightly, usually for a day or two. Prolonged bleeding should be addressed by the gynecologist. ...Read more
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Many things: Pregnancy, weight change, stress, fibroids, cysts, endometiosis, abnormal hormones, other medicines u are on, other medcial conditions you may have, birth control, this ? Is way too generalized if u are worried about your cycle see your gyn or a freinds gyn if u do not have one for a workup. ...Read more
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Effect of stress on menstrual cycle
- Hyperthyroidism and effect on menstrual cycle
- Tamiflu side effect menstrual cycle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does vicodin effect your menstrual cycle?
- Side effect of yellow fever vaccination on menstrual cycle
- Effect of continous typhoid fever on menstrual cycles
- Can antibiotics effect your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free