Doctor insights on:
Eczema Rash Sparing Of The Diaper Area
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
My daughter has raised red bumps in her diaper area could it a rash or are we talking yeast? She also has eczema around the folds of her body ?Help
Moisture+/-cortizone: Increased moisture with lotions for sensitive skin (such as cetaphil, cerave, aveeno, (oatmeal) eucerin) after bathing with a body wash for sensitive skin (dove sensitive skin, aveeno, (oatmeal) cetaphil) will help. Apply loitons or creams frequently throughout the day. For very inflamed (red, itchy) patches, you can use otc 1% hydrocortizone after moisturizing for a few days. If not improving, call your doctor. ...Read more
Depends on the cause: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is rash sparing of the diaper area a symptom of eczema?
- Scabies rash sparing of the diaper area
- Is rash sparing of the diaper area a symptom of baby acne?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is rash sparing of the diaper area a symptom of scabies?
- Baby acne rash sparing of the diaper area
- Rash not in diaper area
- Circular rash in the diaper area on a baby
- Talk to a pediatrician online