Doctor insights on:
Ectopic Pregnancy Positive Pregnancy Test
Does ectopic pregnancy give a positive urine pregnancy test? Am 1 day late but had been having lower abd pain (middle to right side) for 1 week since.
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have a positive pregnancy test 6 days before my missed period, what is my chance to have an ectopic pregnancy although i don't have any risk factors?
Does ectopic pregnancy give early positive hpt like 5days before missed period? Or it usually takes more for the ep to give a positive pregnancy test?
Get tested: If you were to have an ectopic pregnancy then your pregnancy test should be positive. A carefully performed home pregnancy test should be OK. If it is positive and you are concerned, especially if you are having pelvic pain, then you should seek medical help right away. If your pregnancy test were negative then is is very unlikely that you have an ectopic pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Ectopic Pregnancy: Positive.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ectopic pregnancy: Urinary tests for pregnancy can accurately test for pregnancy, but cannot tell whether the pregnancy is in the womb or in the tube such as a tubal pregnancy. You should see a doctor anytime you feel pregnant or have a positive urinary test, or have abdominal pain not explained. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do ectopic pregnancies test positive?
- Will i have a positive pregnancy test if it is ectopic
- Ectopic pregnancy chlamydia culture positive
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ectopic pregnancy test results
- Will a home pregnancy test detect an ectopic pregnancy
- Does an ectopic pregnancy show on a pregnancy test?
- Ectopic pregnancy negative test result
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online