Doctor insights on:
Ectopic Pregnancy After Hysterectomy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy located outside the uterine cavity. If it's located in the cervix or in a portion of the fallopian tube close to the uterus, this can lead to excessive bleeding that can only be resolved with a hysterectomy. Although this is a rare event, it is still possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a hysterectomy in 1983 due to a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. It pretty much ended my sex life. Is there any treatment which might help with this?
Sorry Why 30 yr wait: Sorry , why you waited this long , you should have seen & discussed with a specialist who deals with this type of problem, due to numerous causes it is not too late please consult you gyn doctor will treat or refer to a specialist. Good luck. ...Read more
LSH?: What does LSH stand for?Get a more detailed answer ›
3 months: Most women can still get pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy and have a normal baby. Its fortunate that you have two fallopian tubes! You will need to wait 3 months before trying again to give your body a chance to heal. When you do become pregnant again, you will want to see your Ob as soon as you know you are pregnant to make sure you don't have another ectopic pregnancy. Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am 36 years of age and I am trying to get pregnant after having and ectopic pregnancy last year july can I get get pregnant again and y is it taking?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ectopic pregnancy after partial hysterectomy
- Does the morning after pill cause ectopic pregnancy?
- Irregular periods after ectopic pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Missed period after ectopic pregnancy surgery
- Can you get an ectopic pregnancy after your tubes are tied?
- Ovarian cyst after ectopic pregnancy
- Can taking the morning after pill cause an ectopic pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free