Doctor insights on:
Econazole Nitrate Uses
No.: No, for two reasons. Econazole is an anti-FUNGAL drug, while shingles is due to a VIRAL infection. Second, econazole works only where applied, on the surface of the skin. Shingles manifests in the skin, but the infection resides in the dorsal root ganglion near the spinal cord. Risk of shingles may be reduced with vaccination. It may be treated with some ant-viral drugs, such as valacyclovir. ...Read more
Can OTC Miconazole Nitrate 200 Mg suppositories or Miconazole Nitrate cream 2% for yeast infections make my birth control Lomedia24Fe less effective?
Can over the counter Miconazole Nitrate cream,or Miconazole Nitrate Vag cream treatment for yeast infections interact with my birthcontrol LoMedia24Fe?
Lotrimin ultra antifungal cream with butenafine hydrochloride OR lotrimin antifungal cream with clotrimazole to cure male yeast infection?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Econazole nitrate cream use
- Econazole nitrate cream 1 uses
- Econazole nitrate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Econazole nitrate side effects
- Compound econazole nitrate cream
- Econazole nitrate cream used for
- Fougera econazole nitrate cream
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online