Doctor insights on:
Eating Eggs Salmonellosis Disease
Wash your hands: Salmonella is famous for being found in undercooked chicken an the outside of eggs. Commercially sold eggs are usually washed and sterilized, but to be sure, whenever handling eggs, wash your hands with soap and water afterward. Make sure chicken is cooked thoroughly as well. ...Read more
Broad range: Salmonella organisms can cause a variety of illness ranging from "regular" gastroenteritis to serious bloodborne infections of the heart or bones. Gi sx include vomiting, diarrhea, cramping, fever. Spread through the blood (less common) can lead to heart infections, bone infections, abscesses, infected aneurysms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in stomach after eating eggs
- Can eating eggs cause kidney stones?
- Eating hard boiled eggs to lose weight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of eating bad eggs
- Eating an egg omelette for breakfast lunch for weight loss
- Diseases caused by eating non organic food
- Does eating eggs increase weight and height?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online