Doctor insights on:
Eating Cinnamon During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it ok to use coconut oil, grape seed oil, argon oil, cinnamon powder topically during pregnancy?
My period is yet to come on the 23rd.can drinking cinnamon& large amounts of coffee help in preventing unwanted pregnancy if had unprotected sex?
No, but...: The large amounts of coffee will keep you awake, thinking about being pregnant. If it has only been a few days, one can call her Ob-Gyn right away, to see if emergency contraception will still work. If it is almost late for emergency contraception pills, ask about getting an IUD. An IUD works as emergency contraception and also benefits by preventing future pregnancies (until the IUD is removed). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cinnamon during pregnancy
- Cinnamon toast crunch during pregnancy
- Not eating much during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eating paneer during pregnancy
- Eating msg during pregnancy
- Eating parsley during pregnancy
- Eating yeast during pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online