Doctor insights on:
Eating Certain Foods
No change from food: Personality is formed as part of a person's development and is not related to the food that he or she eats. Various personality styles might influence a persons eating habits. For example someone with an obsessive personality might eat or avoid certain foods. There are also some circumstances where a brain tumor might cause personality changes and might also cause changes in appetite. ...Read more
Dibetes: Only if you're a diabetic.Get a more detailed answer ›
What is a proper dosage for prelief? Should I take it everyday or only when eating certain foods?
2 tablets: you take it with the acid foods that give you symptoms. you can take 2 with each meal, snack, beverage. you can take more if necessary. for best relief, take daily. ...Read more
FOODS HIGH IN SALT: 1foods high in salt cotent, snacks 2foods processed in hydrogenated oils 3foods high in trans fats(avoid fried or fatty foods) 4 foods like red meat, raise BP due to toxic substances digested by animals 5foods high in sugars, as these promote obesity and that causes high bp 6 salad dressings 7fast foods 8deli meals and processed meat 9 canned soups. ...Read more
Unlikely: If your thyroid is underactive, you need thyroid replacement, and no food will help you. ...Read more
After eating certain foods mainly rice bread pastry n some dairy i feel very nauseous could you pin point a few reasons or are there too many options?
- Diarrhea after eating certain foods
- Can eating certain foods affect asthma?
- Can eating certain foods stimulate the male libido?
- Do sniffles appear after eating certain foods?
- Certain food
- How can i get pregnant by eating a certain foods?
- Can eating certain foods elevate bmr and thus promote weight loss?
- Is it true that eating certain foods can help the whites of eyes be brighter?
- My child gets a red rash on the cheeks after eating certain food
- Eating grapefruit with certain drugs