Doctor insights on:
Eat Prevent Cystitis
Depends: Cystitis is inflammation of the bladder. It can be caused by an infection or by interstitial cystitis. Foods wont prevent infectious cystitis but bladder inflammation can happen to some people when they consume carbonated beverages, caffeine or spicy foods. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cystitis: Good perineal hygiene, avoid vaginal infections, drink plenty of water, do not hold empty your bladder for more that 3-4 hours, avoid irritating foods, caffeine as much as possible. Empty bladder after intercourse and drink water so you are ready to empty in the morning. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Please talk to: Your physician regarding effective prevention strategies.Get a more detailed answer ›
Could you eat macroon (made of coconut and egg white ) and persimon when you easily get interstitial cystitis?
Cystitis: yes - just drink lots of fluid ...Read more
I have Interstitial Cystitis, each time after I eat I feel feverish, almost flu-like, should I be concered? What is causing this?
Can you eat macroons (coconut and egg white) and persimons if you easily get interstitial cystitis?
Maybe: Diet and ic does not have a simple answer. A starting list of foods to avoid include alcohol, artificial sweeteners, coffee, citrus juices, cranberry juice, hot peppers, side and spicy foods. However the best way to find out what foods trigger you is to do an elimination diet. If you want to try a food you are not sure about try taking "prelief" prior to consuming the item. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What not to eat to prevent acne?
- What not to eat or drink to prevent kidney stones?
- Eat egg interstitial cystitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i eat chickpeas if i have interstitial cystitis?
- Can i eat macademia nuts if i have interstitial cystitis?
- Foods to eat to prevent cholangitis
- Preventing honeymoon cystitis
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free