Doctor insights on:
Easy Cycle Pedal Exerciser
Possible disc issue: When you ride a bike up hill, one usually has to lean forward and also pedal harder, both of which put more pressure on your discs. You may have a subtle problem with the discs in your back. Don't hesitate to be seen if it gets worse. ...Read more
Swollen feet.: Pedal edema (swollen feet) has any number of causes: venous disease, obesity, lymph problems, liver disease, kidney disease, or heart disease. High blood pressure often goes hand in had with these conditions. Some medicines (calcium channel blockers, thiazolidinediones, eg) can cause swelling too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the portable mini cycle exerciser really work?
- Pedal exerciser vs stationary bike
- Mini pedal exerciser
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Average speed human pedaling exercise cycle
- Can your cycle be late?
- Can hcg with iui delay cycle?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- Pedal cycle exerciser for armchair exercises