Doctor insights on:
Ears Still Ringing
Week after flight ears still ringing, bit dizzy and feel sick. Had headaches first couple days. Dr gave me stemzine said its inner ear related?
Probably: It's probably due to blockage of the eustacian tubes. ...Read more
Possibly.: Tinnitis is becoming a more frequent problem among the younger age groups, for a reason like this, that they often attend loud music events, like rock concerts. Many younger people carry musical devices around and they have ear phones, and attachments so they get all the music, no matter how loud it is. Therefore, it is strongly possible to have tinnitis (ringing) a full day after a concert. ...Read more
What could be causing the ringing in my left ear? I thought it was the ear fluid i had but that has since cleared up yet my ear is still ringing.
Hopefully not: Clearly your years were traumatized by the noise. The tinnitus just indicates some damage but in most cases the ears will recover. The key thing for you to do is not obsess about the noise. The more you focus on it the more your brain will pay attention to it in the louder it will become. If it persists for more than a few days you should contact an ENT doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ringing in ears
- Yesterday i went to a club and my ears are still ringing am i going deaf
- Ear wax ringing in ears
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ringing in the ears with twitching eyelid
- Ringing in my ears meaning
- What to do for ear ringing?
- What is this ringing in my ears?
- Yesterday i went to a club and my ears still ringing will i b deaf