Doctor insights on:
Early Signs Of The Stomach Flu
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
I'm 6 days late and i'm experiencing diarrhea and nausea. I been like this for 5 hrs now... Is this a sign or early pregnancy? Or just a stomach flu?
Flu Season: First 'diarrhea and nausea' are in no way signs of pregnancy. It is the flu season, so i would chalk this up to that. Second, if you were sexual during your ovulation and you are missing a period we no longer just sit and wonder, we go get a pregnancy test. These are readily available everywhere, even in pennsylvania. ...Read more
Recently, i've been stressed, tired and constipated. When i did poop the color is yellowish, but now its dark green. Is this a sign of stomach flu?
No: Many things cause constipation. Stress is one. Get lots of rest, drink lots of water, eat fruit and if needed get miralax. It is safe and effective over several days. Stomach flu makes you feel sick. If you are feeling well stool color is not important unless you see blood. That requires immediate investigation. You may need stress management if you can't manage on your own. Read up on it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Early signs of pregnancy stomach flu
- What are the early signs of stomach cancer is it usually easily detectable?
- Early symptoms of the stomach flu
- What are early signs of the flu?
- What are the signs of a stomach flu?
- Early signs and symptoms of the flu
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- Bloated stomach sign of early pregnancy
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free