Doctor insights on:
Early Signs Of Back Labor
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
40 week: 40 weeks is not early labor. Early labor is giving birth before 37 week. 40 weeks is to the point where your doctor should consider induction. Your doctor needs to start talking about induction if you do not deliver by 41 weeks . Going beyond 42 weeks is not desirable. Make sure you see your OB every week, or more frequent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 37 weeks and 2 days I am having severe back pains and I am having to go to the bathroom more frequently than normal. Is this a sign of early labor?
I am 36 going on to 37 weeks pregnant and start having some back pain is this a sign of early labor
I am 38 weeks pregnant and I've been having consistent lower back pain but more than 5 minutes apart is that an early sign of labor? what should I do?
Call Your OB: You should have instructions given you by your OB on when and how to get in contact with them. ...Read more
36 weeks pregnant having strong back pain for the past 3 days having sharp contractions 2 night unable to sleep.Can this b sign of early labor?
37 weeks 5th baby. Nausea soft.Stool, hot flashes and back ache signs of early.Labor? Wed is was 3cm and baby is very low 60%effaced.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Back pain early sign of labor
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- Back pain and lower stomach cramps are these early signs of pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is upper back pain a sign of labor?
- Back pain and lower stomache cramps are these early signs of pregnancy
- At 40 weeks is severe back pains a sign of labor
- Is upper back pain a sign of early pregnancy?
- Im 40 weeks and wanted to know if back pains was a sign of early labor