Doctor insights on:
Early Pregnancy Symptoms Yeast Infection
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Not really: While you can get yeast infections in pregnancy, you can get them just as easily when you aren't pregnant as well. Actually persistent yeast infections can be seen in diabetics and people using corticosteroids. I tend to see more yeast infections in mid summer and mid winter. ...Read more
Doubtful: It would be coincidence, nothing else.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Early pregnancy symptoms and bladder infection
- Can a yeast infection be an early sign of pregnancy?
- Can early pregnancy cause yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection be an early pregnancy sighn?
- Could a yeast infection be an early sign of pregnancy
- Are yeast infections a sign of early pregnancy?
- Early signs of pregnancy yeast infection
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free