Doctor insights on:
Early Pregnancy Symptoms Yeast Infection
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
Not really: While you can get yeast infections in pregnancy, you can get them just as easily when you aren't pregnant as well. Actually persistent yeast infections can be seen in diabetics and people using corticosteroids. I tend to see more yeast infections in mid summer and mid winter. ...Read more
Doubtful: It would be coincidence, nothing else.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infection during early pregnancy
- Yeast infections during early pregnancy
- Is a yeast infection a sign of early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Yeast infection early pregnancy symptom
- Is a yeast infection an early sign of pregnancy?
- Early signs of pregnancy yeast infection
- Are yeast infections a sign of early pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free