Doctor insights on:
Early H Cg Levels Twins
May be: HCG levels vary widely in normal pregnancies and are not a very reliable sign of twin pregnancy. An ultrasound examination would be better for determining twins. You may consult this site for HCG level info. http://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/ ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
My hcg level fr 15 wk & 1 day is 86420. Is there any possibilty of twins? As the scan is 3 weeks away.
My beta hcg level was 144 on Mar 21. 2 days after (Mar 23) it was 540. Is this increase of HCG a problem? Or can it be twins?
No: The only thing about an HCG level is that the absolute number isn't the most important thing. Usually the lab is repeated after 48 hours at least once to determine if the level is increasing appropriately. It should double every 48 hours but can still be normal is it goes up less than that. ...Read more
Aware: If this is what is happening I would say be aware, rather than be concerned. The outcomes are not guaranteed but they are often very good, this happens a lot. Best wishes. ...Read more
Can your HCG level lower if you had vanishing twins syndrome? Had positive tests now negative with bleeding. I am almost 6 weeks.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Beta hcg levels in early pregnancy twins
- High hcg levels in early pregnancy twins
- Hcg levels early pregnancy chart twins
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hcg levels in early pregnancy with twins
- Low hcg levels and bleeding in early pregnancy
- Beta hcg levels twins chart
- Normal hcg levels at 6 weeks with twins
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online