Doctor insights on:
Early Detection Pregnancy Test Accuracy
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
I had sex sept 10 th.. Took pregnancy test 22nd and negative.. Took one 25th negative. Jj see first response early detection. Should I test again?
If someone has a bmi of 29-30 and takes a home pregnancy test 1 week after missed period (early detection test) can their overweight affect negative?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Accuracy of an early pregnancy blood test
- Accuracy of first response early result pregnancy test
- What is the best pregnancy test for early detection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Early detection of ectopic pregnancy
- Early pregnancy detection
- Detection of heartbeat in early pregnancy
- Hcg pregnancy test accuracy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online