Doctor insights on:
Earlobe Numbness Symptoms
May be: See doctor soon.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have numbness in my upper right earlobe, noticed it yesterday, only in the upper portion and some onto the scalp in thelat area?
Back of ear and area behind it down to my earlobe has been numb for a week now. Made some changes i thought was the cause & nothings returned feeling.
I have a knot in front of my earlobe that's been there for a few months. It's hard, moves a little, and causes bad ear pain. Lobe occasionally numb. ?
Keloid?: This sounds like a keloid most likely. These most commonly develop following ear piercing or other trauma and are more common in darker skinned people. They can be removed by a dermatologist or other surgeon if large. If small injections with steroid can help decrease them in size and reduce pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I got hit on right side of face , earlobe is droopy, thickened skin, numb and floppy . Jaw and ear area sore . Is this damage permanent ?
Got bit on my side 10 days ago by unknown insect.Have itching, pain & numbness spread beyond initial bite. Is the length of symptoms normal?
NO: Are you sure it is a result of an insect attack? See a dermatologist for better diagnosis & therapy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Right side abdominal numbness symptoms
- Lower left leg numbness and tingling symptoms
- Right upper abdomen numbness symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My big toe numbness and tingling symptoms
- Left breast numbness symptoms
- Knuckles numbness and tingling symptoms
- Eyebrow numbness and tingling symptoms
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online