Doctor insights on:
Earliest You Can Detect Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Fetal movement : It is possibly to see fetal movement by ultrasound as early as 8weeks from the last menstual cycle. However, one cannot feel it due to its small size. In general, fetal movement is felt from 16 weeks onward with most able to feel movement by 20weeks. First time pregnancies are closer to the 20week mark whereas subsequent pregnancies feel movement earlier. Movement should be regular by 24 weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Need pregnancy test: Some women do not have pregnancy symptoms early in pregnancy so if you think you may be pregnant please get a pregnancy test. Make sure you are taking a prenatal vitamin with folate if you are trying to or think you may become pregnant. Folate can prevent serious neurological problems in your child. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When is the earliest you can detect the subtle signs of pregnancy
- Whats the earliest you can detect pregnancy
- What is the earliest you can take a pregnancy test after a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Earliest you can get a positive pregnancy test
- What is the earliest you can have pregnancy symptoms?
- Earliest you can take a pregnancy test
- Earliest blood test can detect pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online