Doctor insights on:
Ear Plugs Cause Eye Pain
Ears ringing, behind eye pain and above ear and extreme headaches that don't respond to OTC meds can they be caused by menopause, are they migraines?
If impacted wax from ear plugs is unlikely to cause cause an ear infection and, thus, pain in my jawline and neck - then should I be worried about something more serious? I have a doctors apt Monday
Get checked: See your clinician who can help sort out the significance of the impacted earwax and the source for pain in your jawline and neck. ...Read more
I have a wisdom tooth coming in. Will it cause dizziness, eye pain, headaches, ear aches, and sometimes high BP? Tooth doesnt hurt all times.
Of course: The bacteria present around an infected wisdom tooth may spread systemically. Chronic wisdom tooth infection has an impact on our general health and organ systems--the heart, kidneys, high BP, dizziness, eye pain and other organs. Wisdom teeth that cause problems should be extracted. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What can cause one sided moderate ear pain, eye pain, facial pain, throat pain and tenderness beneath the jaw and ear? It's one-sided only.
No: Tinnitus can be caused by a number of disease entities which include hearing loss, head injury, tmd, viral infection, dental infection. It is therefore non-specific and there is evidence that it is the result of synchronous discharge of neurons in the auditory nervous system of the brain. There is no evidence that sleeping with ear plugs would cause tinnitus. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can sleeping with ear plugs cause eye pain?
- Cause eye pressure ear pain
- Causes of left eye pressure and left ear pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an abscessed tooth cause neck and ear pain?
- Causes of pain under ear lobe
- Can an ear infection cause tooth pain?
- Can thyroid nodules cause pain in your throat and ears?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free