Doctor insights on:
Ear Patch To Help You Lose Weight
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
I'm on a journey to lose a lot of weight to rid my apnea so i can join marines, what doctor should I see? General? Ears nose throat? Sleep specialist?
Yes and no: No such thing as an "eating program". Most americans have an appalling diet. Get rid of all forms of sugar, beer, alcohol in other forms, desserts, cookies, baked goods, candy, ice cream even commercial fruit juice. Stick to god made food. I know it is hard but that is an answer that you accept or reject. Neither is it a matter of "cutting back". Only "cold turkey"works. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to drink chamomile tea to help you lose weight?
- Birthcontrol pill to help you lose weight
- Can fennel seed supplement help you to lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can plums help you to lose weight?
- B6 and b12 shots to help you lose weight
- Home remedies for making a natural sculpting system to really help you lose weight
- Can drinking raspberry iced tea help you to lose weight?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free