Doctor insights on:
Ear Lobe Swollen And Sore
I had a sore lump under my left ear lobe a Dr. said swollen lymph node. It went away but came back and grew rapidly while eating chew/swallow worsen?
Got my ears pierced aboit 2 weeks ago. Now they're really tender and painful and I've discovered a swollen gland right below ear lobe. Is it infection?
Otitis externa: very likely it is.Please see a doctor right away.You need antibiotics ASAP.if the infection spreads,you will be in terrible pain.not to scare you,seek medical help. ...Read more
I feel tender pain just below my left ear lobe. Could it be for swollen lymph node. However there are no signs or rashes in that particular area.
I have a large hard lump under my ear lobe/ jaw accompanied by ear pain/ sore throat. It is very hard and is not movable. Should i be concerned?
See your doctor.: The causes of chronic swelling of the earlobes can range from an allergy to a metal in a new earring to low-grade infection and inflammation. Since the treatments differ, you need to see your doctor for the correct diagnosis and treatment. Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ear lobe swollen and purple
- Rash and swollen ear lobe on baby
- Swollen gland and puss ball in ear lobe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to heal swollen ear lobe around the piercing?
- Swollen lymph node under ear lobe
- One side of my nose is swollen and sore
- Why is your earlobe swollen red and hot if you have an outer ear infection?
- Hypothyroid and swollen tongue and sore ears