Doctor insights on:
Ear Lobe Swollen And Sore
I had a sore lump under my left ear lobe a Dr. said swollen lymph node. It went away but came back and grew rapidly while eating chew/swallow worsen?
Got my ears pierced aboit 2 weeks ago. Now they're really tender and painful and I've discovered a swollen gland right below ear lobe. Is it infection?
I feel tender pain just below my left ear lobe. Could it be for swollen lymph node. However there are no signs or rashes in that particular area.
My right ear is really sore.
It started up yesterday and it became sore and feels swollen. Could there be a reason for this?
I have a large hard lump under my ear lobe/ jaw accompanied by ear pain/ sore throat. It is very hard and is not movable. Should i be concerned?
See your doctor.: The causes of chronic swelling of the earlobes can range from an allergy to a metal in a new earring to low-grade infection and inflammation. Since the treatments differ, you need to see your doctor for the correct diagnosis and treatment. Best wishes! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ear lobe swollen and purple
- Rash and swollen ear lobe on baby
- Swollen gland and puss ball in ear lobe
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- How to heal swollen ear lobe around the piercing?
- Swollen lymph node under ear lobe
- One side of my nose is swollen and sore
- Why is your earlobe swollen red and hot if you have an outer ear infection?
- Hypothyroid and swollen tongue and sore ears