Doctor insights on:
Ear Lobe Stretching
What to do if I got my ear pierced 3 weeks ago now, I was just wondering, when can I start stretching my ear lobe?
Not for quite a : while - Let your piercings heal. BE PATIENT OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS !! ...Read more
Small lump in ear lobe close to head, currently getting headaches everyday and feeling dizzy occasionally. Is this connected to me stretching my ears?
Can ear lobes be stretched by pulling on them? I know heavy earrings can stretch the lobes but can manual pulling stretch them?
If constant: Constant pulling would act as a weight, and would eventually stretch the lobe..So do not pull the lobes. ...Read more
Can you explain the elasticity of ear lobes please? and how difficult it would be to stretch them? Am wanting to put some fears to rest!!
Ear lobe repair: Many people get a split ear lobe from an ear ring getting pulled through. The process to repair the split earlobe is fairly simple. Most plastic surgeons or doctors who do surgery should be able to do the procedure under local anesthetic in their office. The earlobe is numbed up, the skin inside the split is removed and the ends are sutured back together. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of pain under ear lobe
- Swollen lymph node under ear lobe
- Pea sized lump behind ear lobe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ear lobe
- Swollen gland under ear lobe
- Infected ear lobe piercing
- Causes of red spots on ear lobe
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it