Doctor insights on:
Period pain is menstrual pain, a symptom in which a woman has discomfort or pain just before, during, and/or just after a menstrual period. Mild lower abdominal discomfort or cramping during 1-2 days with each menstrual period is considered normal, but additional or more severe pains can ...Read more
Y did it take 22 days late to get a positive on a pregnancy test? Should i be worried that its eptopic? I'm getting very mild cramps like period pain
I suffer from severe period pain.Plz tell me what r all da possible tests da gynecologist can make me go thru since im so scared of injections n all.?
I take piroxycam for my dysmenorrhea , but want to know if i can take mirtazaphine for sleep as well !?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the difference between dysmenorrhea and endometriosis?
- Dysmenorrhea and pregnancy
- Can dysmenorrhea cause infertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should dysmenorrhea last?
- Dysmenorrhea mood changes with period
- Occasional dysmenorrhea
- Excessive menstrual cramps dysmenorrhea
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free