Doctor insights on:
Seek urgent care: Asap!Get a more detailed answer ›
Cause-effect: Damage to the brain from any cause (stroke, trauma, infection, ms, etc) may result in dysarthria. If the part of the brain that is responsible for articulation is damaged, whatever the cause, slurred speech (dysarthria) can result. This is just basic neuro-anatomy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best easy to naturally increase the size of your penis?
- Hypothyroidism herbal treatment
- Remedies for hand deformities
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Joint arthropathy
- What is the best diet to help assist an athletic overweight person in rehab?
- Natural remedies for iron deficiency
- What can i do about a very runny nose?
- Talk to a neurologist online