Doctor insights on:
During Which Stage Of Pregnancy Does The Breast Become Tender
It may: That is not an uncommon experience. As your hormonal levels change and milk production begins you may experience soreness in the breast. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes and no: Soreness has a lot to do with hormones and how your breasts respond to those hormones of pregnancy. Having said that, women with large breasts can have the additional pain of the weight of the breasts in addition to the soreness to the touch. So bigger breasted women can have pain on 2 levels, instead of just one. Hope that helps! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My breast keep erecting and have bumps on them they are really sore but it comes and goes I'm on the implant and have numerous pregnancies all negativ?
Im about 6 1/2wks pg and only symptom I have is breast tenderness and pain. Is this normal? My first 2 pregnancies i had morning sickness .
Likely normal: This is likely normal however you should discuss your symptoms with your ob. ...Read more
Could sore breasts be a sign of pregnancy if the soreness is closer toward the armpits? I've had several other symptoms as well.
If my breast soreness comes and goes every other hour or so with a negative pregnancy test could I be pregnant?
Period is two weeks late, some soreness of breasts, negative pregnancy test. Is this the start of menopause (I am 46) or could I be pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does breast tenderness come and go during pregnancy?
- What does breast tenderness during pregnancy feel like?
- Does breast tenderness come and go during early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- No breast tenderness during second pregnancy
- Loss of breast tenderness during pregnancy
- On and off breast tenderness during pregnancy
- When does it become unsafe to fly during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free