Doctor insights on:
During Which Stage Of Pregnancy Does The Breast Become Tender
Yes and no: Soreness has a lot to do with hormones and how your breasts respond to those hormones of pregnancy. Having said that, women with large breasts can have the additional pain of the weight of the breasts in addition to the soreness to the touch. So bigger breasted women can have pain on 2 levels, instead of just one. Hope that helps! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
It may: That is not an uncommon experience. As your hormonal levels change and milk production begins you may experience soreness in the breast. ...Read more
Im about 6 1/2wks pg and only symptom I have is breast tenderness and pain. Is this normal? My first 2 pregnancies i had morning sickness .
Likely normal: This is likely normal however you should discuss your symptoms with your ob. ...Read more
My breast keep erecting and have bumps on them they are really sore but it comes and goes I'm on the implant and have numerous pregnancies all negativ?
Could sore breasts be a sign of pregnancy if the soreness is closer toward the armpits? I've had several other symptoms as well.
5 weeks pregnant. breasts very sore this past week, but now not as bad. Is it normal for some pregnancy symptoms like breast soreness to change or lessen? No spotting and hCG at 4 weeks was 272.
Period is two weeks late, some soreness of breasts, negative pregnancy test. Is this the start of menopause (I am 46) or could I be pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the inside of your vagina get swollen during pregnancy?
- What does breast tenderness during early pregnancy feel like?
- What are the benefits of tender coconut water during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does breast tenderness come and go during pregnancy?
- Does breast tenderness come and go during early pregnancy?
- Loss of breast tenderness during pregnancy
- What does breast tenderness during pregnancy feel like?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free