Doctor insights on:
During Pregnancy When Does Your Uterus Stretch
Before pregnancy: The endometrial lining of your uterus actually thickens in the second half of your menstrual cycle (the secretory phase) after ovulation, in preparation for pregnancy, as a result of an increase in the hormone progesterone. If you do not get pregnant, your Progesterone level drops, and your uterine lining sheds and is expelled during menses (your period). The cycle then starts over. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Potentially Serious: Herpes simplex virus (hsv) infection is one of the most common viral sexually transmitted diseases worldwide. A pregnant female who has genital herpes during pregnancy must seek an immediate medical attention, as this infection may be potentially fatal to the fetus. Therefore, please inform your physician of this immediately. ...Read more
NO: Not at all.Get a more detailed answer ›
Could a uterus polym of 0.5mm cause a problem during pregnancy? A miscarriage? Should it be removed or its too small it might go away with pregnancy
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does everyone get stretch marks during pregnancy?
- When does your belly start to show during pregnancy
- When does your tummy start showing during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When does your stomach start to grow during pregnancy
- What does it mean when your baby drops during pregnancy?
- When does your stomach start to get hard during pregnancy
- What does it mean when your uterus is enlarged?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free