Doctor insights on:
Cymbalta: Used for major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, stress urinary incontinence, painful peripheral neuropathy such as in diabetes, fibromyalgia, chronic musculoskeletal pain associated with osteoarthritis, lower back pain, interstitial cystitis, chronic fatigue syndrome. ...Read more
Cymbalta (duloxetine) is an "antidepressant" medication. However, it is an approved treatment for a variety of indications to include (unipolar) depression, anxiety, and chronic pain (related to diabetic neuropathy, musculoskeletal and/or fibromyalgia). Pharmacologically, it primarily enhances 2 different neurotransmitters (serotonin and norepinephrine). It can cause a ...Read more
Not recommended: Cymbalta (duloxetine) is a drug prescribed for neuropathic pain (e.g. diabetic neuropathy) or any other chronic pain. Dental pain is considered acute pain and common painkillers meds are NSAIDs, Tylenol and opioids..Maybe you have a peripheral neuropathy near your tooth that mimics toothache? ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How dangerous is it taking 60mg of duloxetine together with amphetamine daily? Just enough for energy throughout the day.
Work with MD: There is an increased risk for higher blood pressure, rapid heart rate and very rarely seizures. These are dose related. You did not mention the dose of amphetamines. I do use this combination, if needed. You should be monitored regularly by your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im in zolofet 25mg and cymbalta 30mg I have this mix to have les sex side effect and cymbalta help me for paine is that mix oki ? And did that exists?
Im 26 y old i take cymbalta (duloxetine) 60mg and neurolith 400mg every night for 6 month. Will be there any side effects on me if i stop it?
Possibly: You do not indicate why you are taking these medications or for how long. It is not wise to discontinue any medication without discussing it with your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lamotrigine duloxetine depression mood swings
- Could the combination of olanzapine and duloxetine be making me gain weight
- Are generic versions of duloxetine as safe as the brand name drug?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there any synergism between diazepam at nite and duloxetine in am?
- Will lamotrigine and duloxetine help with my dizziness and mood
- Has anyone tried fluoxetine or duloxetine for fibromyalgia
- Will lamotrigine duloxetine dizziness mood
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free