Doctor insights on:
Dull Throbbing Pain In Leg
What could be causing pain in the very top of your left leg and groin area. Kind of an dull aching throbbing pain?
Leg pain: It could be multiple things and some of them are urgent. For one sided leg pain, one must consider: neurological issues (nerve entrapment, nerve irritation, nerve compression), vascular issues , blood clot or dvt, metabolic issues, and musculoskeletal issues like a strain, fracture... It is best to see your doctor to rule out any serious problems. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a throbbing pain in my left ankle which spreads up to top of my leg, especially at night when i'm relaxing ?
My son has been having some mild throbbing pain in his left leg. Now he says he feels like something is bubbling in it what could this be?
See your doctor: cannot diagnose this over the internet.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have onset throbbing pain behind my knee caps and down my legs that last from 30 minutes to 6 hours ,for the past three years now. What can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dull throbbing pain in right arm
- Throbbing pain in lower left leg
- Why does my lower left leg and foot throb with a dull pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dull throbbing pain in left arm
- Dull pain in left arm and leg
- Dull throbbing pain in lower left abdomen
- Throbbing pain in lower leg
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free