Doctor insights on:
Dull Throbbing Pain In Leg
Horrible sharp pain in leg. Inside of right leg. Comes and goes. Only lasts a few seconds. No other symptoms. Not swollen, not warm. Could it be dvt?
What could be causing pain in the very top of your left leg and groin area. Kind of an dull aching throbbing pain?
Leg pain: It could be multiple things and some of them are urgent. For one sided leg pain, one must consider: neurological issues (nerve entrapment, nerve irritation, nerve compression), vascular issues , blood clot or dvt, metabolic issues, and musculoskeletal issues like a strain, fracture... It is best to see your doctor to rule out any serious problems. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a throbbing pain in my left ankle which spreads up to top of my leg, especially at night when i'm relaxing ?
My son has been having some mild throbbing pain in his left leg. Now he says he feels like something is bubbling in it what could this be?
See your doctor: cannot diagnose this over the internet.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have onset throbbing pain behind my knee caps and down my legs that last from 30 minutes to 6 hours ,for the past three years now. What can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dull throbbing pain in right arm
- Throbbing pain in lower left leg
- Why does my lower left leg and foot throb with a dull pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dull throbbing pain in left arm
- Dull pain in left arm and leg
- Dull throbbing pain in lower left abdomen
- Throbbing pain in lower leg
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free