Doctor insights on:
Dull Pain In The Back Of My Head
I Have a dull pain in the back of my head on the left side, but Im not sure what it is. And im worried.
For the past 2 days I have had an occasional dull pain in the lower back of my head. Could it be a problem from pet allergies, or should I worry?
Not from allergy: You could have sprained your neck. However if the problem gets worse or lasts more than a couple of weeks, you should see your doctor re. It. ...Read more
Possibly: Possibly, but one would need to examine the back of the head, and neck structures to make a more accurate decision. ...Read more
Pain at base of head, over the eyebrows, general fatigue, back pain & aching feet & legs too, head heavy too, no fever, going up the stairs an effort?
See below: See your doctor as there are quite a few issues that may need to be addressed here with your description, such as cardiac, muscle, lung, etc. ...Read more
I have a dull pain in the back of the head, left side, it comes and goes intermittently, what could it be? thanks.
I have severe pain from the top of my neck up the back of my head. This is a dull pain when upright but When I bent over or strain/Cough it gets worse?
I have a now constant dull pain behind my right ear not like a headache . No pain in ear.Between the back of my ear and back of my head on my skull.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in the back right side of my head
- Sharp stabbing pain in the back of my head
- Pain in the back left side of my head
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Weird pain in the back of my head
- Shooting pain in the back of my head
- Sharp pain in the back of my head right side
- Sharp pain in the back of my head left side
- Pain in the back of my head behind ear