Doctor insights on:
Dry Vagina During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
How likely is a pregnancy if i inserted a finger with precum or some semen (most likely dried) into my girlfriend's vagina during her fertile period?
Check with your MD: Cotren (cotrimazole ) used in vaginal fungal infections , although safe not fully tested in pregnant woman for safety , especially first trimester , no ill effects in animal studies , must check with your OB doctor before using ...Read more
Yes it can: Vaginal moisture and "wetness" is often attributed to fluid movement across the walls of the vagina which become vascularly engorged especially when stimulated or excited. However general pelvic vascular congestion occurs during pregnancy and can result in enlargement of vuvlvar structures, varicosities, and increased moisture. ...Read more
Increase blood flow: Yes increase blood flow in pelvic structures. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is your vagina supposed to feel tight during pregnancy?
- Does the inside of your vagina get swollen during pregnancy?
- Why does your vagina swell during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dry cracked nipples during pregnancy
- Bumps on vagina during pregnancy
- Sore swollen vagina during pregnancy
- Serious itching on vagina lips during pregnancy is that normal
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free