Doctor insights on:
Dry Swollen Throat
Am very emetophobic. I have a sore, dry, swollen throat. no other symptoms but panicking can a sore throat make you vomit. Petrified!
Right ear has pain as if it is clogged & sharp piercing pain at times, the right side of my neck seems swollen, throat dry and harder to swallow. ?
Get tested: For significant sore throat with swollen tonsils / lymph nodes – see physician & get a streph throat test. Consider tylenol (acetaminophen) or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications. Saltwater gargles: mix 1 tsp salt in 8 oz warm water – gargle several times a day. Or gargle with aloe vera juice twice a day. Add honey & a small amt. Of lemon juice to chamomile tea. Try ginger tea. ...Read more
From inside or outsi: Swollen is throat or neck ?. Throat ones' are from infections like tonsils, pharyngitis spine abscess pointing into mouth and throat from behind, lymphnodes in front of spines -into throat when infected, back of tongue swellings -like abscess, tumour. Neck swell.Can be from skin abscesses, thyroid swellings, lymphnode swellings -infections to cancers, laryngitis.Caries tooth can cause lymph node sw. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dry throat and swollen glands
- Dry throat swollen glands
- Throat feels dry and swollen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dry cough sore throat swollen glands
- Numb lips sore throat swollen dry sinus membranes in nose
- Throats dry
- Dry mouth swollen papillae
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free